Free delivery from €150
You save 5 points for discount
We donate €0.03 for cleaner oceans
Fight plaque by using Fleeck's natural, durable charcoal floss and experience the benefits for your teeth. If you are looking for the best way to remove plaque, keep your teeth healthy and whiten your teeth, look no further. Charcoal Floss is the ultimate solution for a bright smile and fresh breath.
Floss wire with activated charcoal
The secret behind the effectiveness of Charcoal Floss is activated charcoal. This innovative formula is specially designed to remove plaque while whitening your teeth. If you dream of a radiant smile, this is the best choice.
💡Did you know that charcoal floss not only removes plaque effectively, but also whitens your teeth?
Waxed floss for extra comfort
Waxed floss has several advantages over unwaxed floss, including:
- Durability: The thin layer of wax on our floss prevents it from breaking easily, allowing you to use a single thread for longer.
- Comfort: Flossing should be comfortable, and that is exactly what our waxed floss offers. Gliding smoothly between your teeth ensures a painless experience.
- Efficiency: The waxed floss effectively removes food particles between your teeth, cleaning your teeth thoroughly.
Alternatively, unwaxed floss is available, which consists of thinner nylon threads and is especially suitable for getting between closely spaced teeth. The downside, however, is that this thread can break and fray faster.
Waxed floss as an eco-friendly alternative
With our metre-long floss, you can go for months and keep many flossing sessions to promote your oral health. Our floss is also easy to take with you due to its compact size. By the way, it is refillable, meaning the dispenser is reusable. This makes it an eco-friendly alternative to normal floss. In addition, the entire product is made of sustainable materials, making it biodegradable.
How to use floss?
To make it easier to remember and follow the correct way to floss, here are some steps:
- Start by wrapping the floss around your middle finger. About 30 to 40 centimetres is a good length to work with.
- Make gentle, up-and-down movements with the floss between your teeth.
- Make sure not to skip the spaces under the gums, as plaque often accumulates there.
- Daily use of our charcoal floss is a sensible habit to significantly reduce the risk of cavities.
These simple steps will help you improve your oral health and protect your teeth from plaque and other unwanted problems. Daily flossing with our floss is the key to a bright smile and healthy teeth.
💡Did you know that daily flossing with our waxed floss significantly reduces the risk of cavities?
Prevent bleeding gums with daily flossing
Flossing daily prevents gum bleeding. This is because your gums are less likely to become irritated from food particles left behind. Incidentally, try not to put too much pressure with floss on your gums to limit bleeding gums.
Suitable for braces, bridges and crowns
You can also use our product if you have braces, bridges or crowns. This is because the floss for braces does not break easily because it is waxed and made of strong material. This makes flossing easier and thus keeps these additions in your mouth clean as well.
Make your flossing routine complete
- Sustainable toothpicks: Combine with our eco-friendly toothpicks.
- Electric toothbrush: Improve your oral health with our electric toothbrush.
- Water flosser: Not a fan of flossing? Choose our electric water flosser for effective plaque removal.
Content dental floss chacoal
- Content: 1x 30m/100ft dental floss charcoal
- Storage: store in a cool dark and dry plae
- Caution: keep away from children and pets children under the age of 12 should only use under supervision. gentle flossing, do not force the floss. Gums may bleed, ask dentist if bleeding persists
- Materials: silk thread, candella wax, natural mint flavour
- Article number: fdfc10
- Total weight: 4 grams
Minimum age: 12 years
Manual dental floss
Using the dental floss of Fleeck is very easy. In the following 5 steps, we will explain how to use this product safely and get maximum results.
Step 1: Take about 40cm of floss and wrap both ends around your finger.
Step 2: Hold the floss between your thumbs and index finger and move it towards your teeth.
Step 3: Gently move the floss back and forth between the teeth, from the bottom to the top in a zigzag motion.
Step 4: Repeat these steps for the other spaces between the teeth.
Step 5: Enjoy clean teeth!
Has a fresh taste. Floss itself is also good firm.
Fresh feeling after flossing my teeth!